Now we pass to the most important question of mentioned in the given section: when the Lord God took and has placed Adam in Paradise (Gen, 2:8,15) whether then it, what the God has placed Adam on a residence in a heavenly City? We will answer this question in more details.
The second Day of creation. The God has devoted all first half of this Day to creation heavenly Jerusalem. Consisting of three Heavens, the City was that «firmament», that is mentioned in Genesis, 1:8. The city with extraordinary enormous extent and height should have unusual durability (or firmness as the Bible speaks) not to collapse under the influence of a body weight. From the Scripture it is visible, that the City represents as though merged together (full-molded) a construction: « Heavens, which is firm, and as a molten lookingglass », Job, 37:18 (translation from the Russian Bible). In the middle of 2nd Day of creation the City has been ended by building and continued to be on the Earth. In the City there was a habitat of the God. However first in a heavenly City yet was not planted Paradise, for the reason, that trees have not been created yet, including has not been created yet and the life tree. At that time, true, some of the senior Angels have already been created, including seraphims and cherubims, but them was a little and the First heaven therefore was still uninhabited. Not taken up occupancy there was also the Second heaven. The City stood surrounded with waters of World Ocean wherefore a land at that time it was not visible yet (it was under water) and everywhere water was visible only. The City was so is great, that Ocean waters, as a matter of fact, anything to it did not stir and only a little weted its basis. The site of the City in the middle of water had the big advantages: during City building was not a single mote at the expense of what necessary cleanliness of Heavens was provided. Trees first have not been created also because the place where to grow was not it: only waves of protogenic Ocean everywhere rose. But here to the middle of the third Day of creation has appeared drying. The view of this land was such: “no plant of the field was yet in the earth and no herb of the field had yet sprung up – for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was no man to till the ground; but a mist went up from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground” Gen.2: 5,6 (RSV). In steam atmosphere also there was no dust: the heavenly City stood by then, as before, on the Earth, but water has left and has bared a land on which there was a City. By the end of the third Day of creation all kinds of trees and any greens have been created already, and in end of this 3rd Day have been created also Paradise: it was planted on the highest, in the third Heaven. And was planted and a life tree, - along the Life River, on either side of it. City illumination was at that time exclusive at the expense of light from glory God's (as it will be and in the future, Rev.21: 23). Next, 4 Day of creation all Angels has been created also, except for those the higher which have been created earlier. Angels has lodged on the First and in the Second heaven of heavenly City. Now City mansions have been already populated also Angels flied through all three heavens of the City where places was enough. Meanwhile the City continued to stand on the Earth already covered with violent and juicy vegetation. Steam, as before, rose from the earth. So was throughout the fifth and sixth Days of creation. In the end of 6th Day of creation City abiding on the Earth was found also by Adam. As it has been already told above, Adam could and not know first time about City existence (and Paradise in it): Adam has been created from the earth and continued to live on the earth, getting acquainted with animals until the God has decided to lodge Adam in Paradise. Probably, from a long way off Adam and saw light of this City, and if lived in considerable distance from it could and not know about the City at all. We will draw the first conclusions:
1) Now to us words of the book Genesis are clear: «And the Lord God took the man (whence took?), and put him into the garden of Eden», Gen.2:15. Clearly, that the Lord took the man from the earth where he lived and has lodged in the Garden of Eden. So, Adam has changed a residence: the Lord took him into the heavenly City (wherefore Paradise is there). If the Lord did not take him, Adam could not get to the City, that is in Paradise. For example, about Apostle John we read, that Angel has lifted him «to a great and high mountain (= a great and high City), and showed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem», Rev.21:10.
2) There is one more way on the Heaven (besides ascension there with the help of an Angel), but this way was excessive for Adam. This way is described in Genesis, 28:12: «behold, a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it ». In days of Adam it was possible to approach to the City on foot, after all the City stood on the Earth. But to try on foot on a ladder which is available in the City, to ascend to the third Heaven? For this purpose the person would need to rise is unceasing and day and night some months successively! This way is impossible for men, therefore we read: «And the Lord God took the man …», Gen.2:15. Angels – that’s a different matter, they can rise independently. At the future Catching up which all Church expects, Angels takes saved and will catch them, will lift in the heavenly City.
3) Thus, Paradise the God's or Garden of Eden never was planted on the earth, that is in territory Middle, distant or more what be the East. The word "Eden" does not concern one terrestrial area, and always designated an unearthly God's Garden.
4) If the Garden of Eden was on the earth, it should be protected from cows, bulls, sheep, goats and other cattle, and also from numerous animals, first of all - from the dinosaurs, even one of which could spoil in Paradise much.
5) Besides, it should to protect and air space of Paradise from birds, for example from a raven, Egyptian vultures, some other (and from hens) but first of all - from flying pangolins who along with dinosaurs then resided on the earth: the size only one pangolin pterodactilus exceeded the sizes of a modern warplane. However protection has been appointed by the God only after Adam's exile that Adam there has not got, and at all for animals.
6) After the Fall, when the earth was cursed it turns out, except that place where there was paradise if, that is, paradise was on the earth. However it about it is not told anywhere in the Bible of anything. The Earth was cursed all. After the Fall “all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth” Gen.6:12, and the cnrse began devoured the earth, Is.24:6 (plants of the earths were eaten by bugs, moth, a plant louse, pincers, every possible caterpillars, a locust and other wreckers). But how paradise (if it was on the earth) has escaped for all it?
7) The Flood has washed off everything, that was on the Earth surface, the same expected also paradise if it was on the earth. Certainly, paradise on the earth never was, and there was it there, where and now - in the holy City. However, at that time the City stood on the Earth.
8) If paradise was planted on the earth, in it flies could fly, but to the author of these lines paradise and flies seem incompatible. Or could come (and to defecate) the dog …
9) If paradise was on the earth (instead of in the third heaven, as apostle Paul writes) then it is not necessary to be caught up to the third heaven as was with Paul.
10) Describing Paradise conditions, the prophet Ezekiel at all does not mean any terrestrial garden in the Middle East: «Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God, every preclous stone was thy covering: the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: (all) was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. You art the anointed cherub … you wast upon the holy mountain of God; (= the holy city God's) ». We will specify to the reader, that it is prophecy about the Devil who first was in the heaven. Further in the Bible it is told: «… you hast sinned: therefore I (that is the God) will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God» (= from a place of dwelling God's), Ezek.28:13-16.
11) We will notice, that paradise never was planted on any terrestrial mount. Otherwise the Life River would be the mountain river which is promptly washing off on the way. The word God's says, that paradise is «In the midst of the street of it (of heavenly City), and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life», Rev.22:2. Thus we will remind that the life tree grows only in paradise.
12) We will come back again to the book of the prophet Ezekiel and we will read: «I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God… O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire», Ezek.28:16. If not everything many Christians know, that the Devil is expelled from the heaven, instead of from any terrestrial garden in the Middle East.